Coffee, Honey, and Banana face mask

 Hi fam, I know it's been a couple of years since I blogged or reached out. I've been so busy soul-searching myself, finding out niches that I'd write about but most importantly I've been finding myself. Thus that journey has brought me back here, and I must say I'm so excited for all the work I'm planning to put into place this coming year. 

How have you been? 


I've been busy cooking for my YouTube channel, and planning what next I'd be taking into action so that I can be consistent in writing to you my special audience.


Today I'd like to write about this simple face mask that I had made that left my face feeling fresh, softer, and definitely good-looking. For this face mask recipe, we are going to use 3 simple ingredients that are in our kitchen cabinets.

The ingredients are as follows:

1. Coffee

Coffee is a great exfoliant to remove all dead cells. The Caffeine in the coffee is used to temporarily reduce puffiness especially if you tend to have swollen eyes when you wake up, I'd suggest you try using this face mask. 

Improved circulation as a result of using the coffee aids in assisting your skin to look younger.

2. Honey 

When honey is applied on the skin it helps to retain the moisture. In case you have dry skin, I'd really recommend you use honey as a major ingredient in your facial. Honey can also help to reduce inflammation and swelling on your face in case you are suffering from acne. 

The antioxidants in honey once applied to the skin reduce free radicals that help fight against aging and skin damage.

3. Lemon

Have you ever wanted to lighten your face naturally? Lemon is one ingredient that you can never go wrong with. Some acne scars tend to leave dark scars on the face. Applying lemon can aid in brightening the skin to an even complexion, and helps in exfoliation as well.

Before trying any of the listed ingredients I'd advise you to test a small patch on your skin to see if you have any skin irritations. You can also seek advice from a dermatologist to advise you better depending on what is good for you, and what isn't. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Hair Mask